Rector of International European University
Doctor of Pedagogy, Professor, merits of the work of education of Ukraine
Professor Mr.Padalka is well know scientist of economic education of pedagogical technologies. He is one of the founders of the above scientific directions and pioneers of Ukraine, scientific concepts that Padalka develops and reproduces are gaining more and more recognition and relevance.
Over the past two decades in ukraine he has actually created a scientific school on the basics of economic education and economic training of students and pupils.
He is the author of about 210 published works, 53 schoolbooks, manuals, 9 monographs. 28 Ph.D. theses and 3 doctoral dissertations were defended under his supervision.
Actively speaks in the pedagogical press, publishes psychological and pedagogical materials, takes part in numerous scientific conferences in Ukraine on psychology and pedagogical topics.
Mr. Padalka is a specialized academic council for the defense of doctoral dissertations, the head of a specialized academic council for pedagogy, a member of a number of scientific, scientific and methodological journals and other publications.
For services in the field of education and science, he was awarded the “Orders of Merit of the 3rd and 2nd Degrees”, as well as the award of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine "For Scientific Achievements".
Director of the European Medical School
Litvinova Natalia Yuriyivna
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- In 1996 graduated with honors from Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Medical University with a degree in Medical Affairs. After graduating from 1996 to 1999 she studied for a master's degree in "Oncology and Oncosurgery" at the Department of Oncology of Lviv State Medical University named after Danylo Halytsky.
- In 1999, N.Yu. Litvinova was invited by the head of the Department of Surgery № 4 NMU named after O.O. Bogomolets by Professor V.G. Mishalov to the position of assistant of the department, since 2013 she has been working as an associate professor at the same department. She did an internship at the Vienna University Clinic, majoring in Cardiovascular Surgery, Transplantology in 2003 and 2004.
- In 2005 she defended her dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences in "Cardiovascular Surgery" at the Research Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery named after M.M. Amosova on "Surgical treatment of atherosclerotic occlusive-stenotic lesions of the brachiocephalic arteries in patients with concomitant coronary heart disease."
- She is a doctor of the highest category in the specialty "Surgery".
- She has extensive experience in surgical interventions in emergency and planned surgery. Has modern methods of diagnosis and surgery, is engaged in scientific and inventive work.
- She has about 150 publications, 10 declaratory patents for inventions in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular pathology, is a co-author of textbooks "Lectures on hospital surgery" in three volumes, "Workshop on surgery - module 1, 2, 4". Participates in scientific conferences on vascular surgery.
- In 2011 she graduated with honors from Kyiv National University named after Taras Shevchenko, Faculty of Law.
- Yu. Litvinova completed her doctoral dissertation on the problems of the use of stem cells and cell growth factors in the treatment of non-reconstructive chronic critical ischemia of the lower extremities. She made reports on the work carried out as part of the dissertation at the conferences of vascular surgeons. She was awarded a diploma of the Kyiv City Council of the Trade Union of Healthcare Workers and the City Council of Trade Unions of Kyiv "For significant personal contribution to the development of surgery and high professionalism."
- Since 2008 she has been the secretary of the magazine "Heart and Vessels", since 2006 she has been the editor of English texts in the journal "Surgery of Ukraine".
- In 2015 she received the title of associate professor of surgery №4.
- She was awarded the Order of St. Great Martyr Barbara from the Ukrainian Orthodox Church for helping the wounded on the Maidan in 2014.
- Since 2015 she has been lecturing on clinical anatomy in English to foreign students. In 2015 she passed the test at the British council center and received level B2. She has a certificate of referent-translator of medical literature. In 2015, she successfully completed training in improving management systems in higher education and a training course for internal auditors of the quality management system.
- Since 2014 - Deputy Dean of the Medical Faculty №2 NMU named after O.O. Bogomolets.
- Since 2015 - Dean of the Medical Faculty №2 NMU named after O.O. Bogomolets.
- In 1996 she graduated with honors from the Kharkiv State Academy of Technology and Food Organization with a degree in "Management in the non-productive sphere."
- From 1996 to 2000 she studied at the graduate school of Kharkiv State University of Food and Trade
- From 2000 to 2020 she worked at the Kharkiv State University of Food and Trade at the Department of Management as an assistant (2002), at the Department of Organizational Management as a senior lecturer (2008), as an associate professor (2015).
- In 2007 she received her second higher education at the Higher School of Entrepreneurship of Kharkiv State University of Food and Trade, majoring in Marketing Economist.
- In 2014 she defended her dissertation on "Estimation of demand for products of restaurant enterprises."
- In 2017, she took part in an international research project under the Erasmus + program. Key Action 2: Cooperation for Innovation and the exchange of good practices (Cooperation in the field of innovation and exchange of best practices); Type of action: Capacity Building in the field of youth - Eastern Partnership (Development of youth potential. Eastern Partnership countries); Project type: Partnership for Entrepreneurship; Project title: Higher educational institutions for youth entrepreneurship ("Higher educational institutions for youth entrepreneurship"); Project number: 589942-EPP-1-2017-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBY-EP-PE.
- From 2018 to 2020 - Deputy Dean for Educational Work, Faculty of Management, Kharkiv State University of Food and Trade.
- In 2018, she successfully passed the exam and received an international certificate in accordance with the Pan-European Recommendation on Language Education at the B2 level in the languages of the European Union (English).
- In 2018 she passed an internship at the Higher School of Socio-Economic Development Poland, Przeswork
- In 2019 she completed an internship at the National School of Business - Louis University
- Author of more than 49 scientific and scientific-methodical works, including 1 scientific publication in periodicals, which are included in the scientometric databases Scopus and Web of Science Core Collection, 4 copyright certificates, 1 monograph, 24 methodical recommendations.
- Since 2020, a member of the public association "Ukrainian Association of Teachers and Researchers of European Integration (APREI)".
- Research interests: formation of business models of the enterprise, issues of organization management, personnel management, evaluation and development of professionalism and competence of staff.
- In 1991 he graduated from the Kyiv Civil Engineering Institute with a degree in Architecture.
- From 1991 to 1995 he worked at the Ukrainian Zonal Research and Design Institute for Civil Engineering (KyivZNDIEP) as an architect, architect of the 2nd category of the Department of Housing Architecture. At the same time he studied by correspondence in graduate school of the same institute, majoring in "Architecture of buildings and structures."
- In 1995 he defended his dissertation on "Architectural and planning organization of urban apartments, categorized by level of comfort" in the specialty "Architecture of buildings and structures".
- From 1995 to 2002 he worked at the Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture as an assistant, associate professor, head of the editorial and publishing department.
- In 2001 he received the academic title of the Department of Urban Planning.
- From 2002 to 2008 he worked in the civil service in the State Committee of Ukraine for Construction and Architecture, the Ministry of Construction, Architecture and Housing of Ukraine, the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction of Ukraine as Chief Specialist, Deputy Head of Department - Head of Department, Head of the Office, head of department.
- In 2005 he defended his doctoral dissertation on "Methodological foundations of standardization of elements of the urban environment" in the specialty "Urban Planning and Spatial Planning".
- In 2006 he was elected a full member of the Academy of Civil Engineering of Ukraine.
- From 2008 to 2011 he worked at the National Aviation University as the head of the Department of Architecture.
- From 2011 to 2013 he worked in the civil service in the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Housing of Ukraine as Deputy Director of the Department - Head of Department.
- From 2013 to 2017 he worked in the Separate structural unit "Institute of Innovative Education of the Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture" as head of the department.
- From 2017 to 2020 he worked at Kyiv International University as the Dean of the Faculty of Construction and Architecture, Head of the Department of Construction and Architecture.
- Author of more than 70 scientific and educational works, including 2 textbooks.
- Research interests: methodology of formation of normative base in construction, theory of architecture, technical regulation in construction.
- The vice-rector for educational and methodological work organizes educational and methodological work at the International European University and manages subordinate units: the educational and methodological center, the center for the quality of education, the practice department, the licensing and accreditation department, the practice department. The vice-rector, in accordance with his official duties, monitors the quality of the educational process, the objectivity of assessing the results of educational activities of students in accordance with the requirements of the industry standards of higher education in Ukraine, participates in the selection of pedagogical and scientific-pedagogical personnel, organizes their professional development and certification of teachers.
- Author of over 180 scientific publications and teaching aids for higher educational institutions, including 25 patents of Ukraine. Member of the Dissertation Council for the defense of candidate and doctoral dissertation in the specialty Ecology at the Institute of Agroecology and Environmental management of National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine (NAAS). Member of the expert commissions of the Ministry of Education and Science for the accreditation examination of specialties in higher education institutions (2014-2020). Expert on accreditation of educational programs of the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (2019). Guarantor and member of groups providing educational and professional programs of educational levels of bachelor, master and Ph.D. Judging and examination of scientific works of the Small Academy of Sciences of student youth of the Kiev region (2013-2020). Scientific work with students, management of scientific environmental projects. Experience of the head of the scientific and methodological council of the Faculty of Natural Geographical Education and Ecology (2014-2020); Awarded with the Gratitude of the Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (2015).