- Where is Ukraine located?
Ukraine is the second largest country and situated in the south-eastern part of Europe.
- What is one of the major religion followed by the people in Ukraine?
Ukraine is a multireligious country with a respect and appreciation of any religion. The majority of Ukrainian are Christian
- Is International European University recognized or affiliated by any board of education or any other Educational Council?
Yes, we are recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education of Ukraine.
- What is the currency used in Ukraine?
The currency used in Ukraine is Hryvnia. US Dollars are also acceptable. US$ 1 = 26 Hryvnia approximately.
- What is the language used in Ukraine?
The language is Ukrainian, Widely used: Russian and English languages.
- What is the medium of instruction in International European University?
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH or Ukrainian/Russian according to student's choice.
- Do we need to qualify any English test like IELTS or TOEFL for admission into International European University?
No, it is not required for the Admission to our University.
- Is the degrees from International European University valued globally?
Yes, it is valued and recognised globally.
- How is the accommodation arrangement and what are the charges?
The University Hostel is available for accommodation and it is included in the fee package.
- Do we need to pay the books and exam fee separately or is it included in the fee?
It is included in the Tuition fee, there are no any hidden or extra fees.
- Any other facility like airport pick up, bank account opening, etc. is provided?
Yes, International European University will provide you with a supervisor who will be guiding and assisting you from arrival for the whole duration of study
- What is the visa invitation letter for education?
The invitation letter for education is the official document, which is processed by the department of passport-visa service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. It confirms that the student is admitted to International European University. It specifies your passport with details and the full details of International European University. This invitation support letter is required by the Ukrainian Embassy to stamp the visa on your passport. Generally, it takes around 2-4 days for the visa invitation to be processed at the Ministry of Internal Affairs. You need to apply to the Ukrainian Embassy for a visa during the validity of the invitation issued.
- How long will my visa be valid?
On your arrival to the country we will submit your documents to the Migration services, so they will provide you with a temporary residency for the whole duration of your course
- How much luggage is allowed to be brought?
While there is no general restriction in the weight of the luggage is brought from your hometown, it should be noted that the airlines allow 20-25 kgs of luggage to be carried free of cost. All excess luggages are to be paid on a Kg basis and may prove expensive. It is recommended to bring only the necessary things that are required and which you feel may not be available in Ukraine. All other things could be purchased in Ukraine. It is recommended to carry with you warm cloths like coat, boots, cap, gloves scarf etc, things of personal hygiene. For your journey in the period of September – October, you could carry with you an easy jacket, jeans, socks, sport boots while during the winter months of November – December you would need to carry a warm coat, a sweater, warm trousers, boots, cap, and gloves.
- What will be my average month expenses?
Usually the expenses for first month of staying in Ukraine are more than those of the subsequent months. You will need about 400 USD for the first three months of staying in Ukraine. This is due to the reason that the student would need to pay the registration charges, purchase items of necessity etc. Subsequently, the average monthly expenses for food are about US$ 100-US$ 150.
- How can my parents send me money for my expenses?
Parents can send the money to your local bank account in Ukraine by the way of a wire transfer. The student is recommended to open a bank account as soon as the process of registration is completed, which normally takes around 8-14 days. After the registration is completed one of the representatives of International European University would assist you to open a bank account where the parents could transfer the money.
- What is the preparatory faculty and what is it for?
The preparatory faculty is a special educational program with duration of 1 academic year (7-10 months). At the preparatory faculty students study Russian and/or Ukrainian language and the special disciplines required depending on the future specialty chosen (language of science, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, computer science, geography, history, ets).
- Is it difficult to study at the preparatory faculty?
The program of the preparatory faculty is worked out for students who doesn't know the local language and designed for an easy education. The student who attend all the classes, carry out practical and home tasks, do not face any problems with studying in this faculty.
- Will my parents be informed on my academic progress?
International European University constantly supervises the process of studying and receives information on the student’s academic progress on a regular basis. The representatives of International European University speak to the professors about the behavior and progress of the students. Parent's will have access to the marks of students in electronic journal
- When is the beginning of vacations in the Universities in International European University?
At the end of December the students will have 2 weeks of rest. Summer vacations last 2 months, from July, 1 till August, 31 every year.