INTERNATIONAL EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY IS ONE OF THE LEADING UNIVERSITIES OF UKRAINE AND EUROPE
International European University is the new, modern European-level University. The university was created primarily to provide quality education at the European level to Ukrainian and foreign citizens.
Reforms in higher education and medicine provide an opportunity for the staff of the International European University to deliver higher education to standards of the European level.
WE OFFER YOU THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE: General Medicine (Mbbs), Dentistry (Stomatology), Pharmacy, Pediatrics, Nursing
- EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS: Business Administration, Business Management, Administrating Management, Management, Management and Business Administration, Management of Enterprises, Management of Public Administration, Mathematics, Economics, Acounting and Audit, Banking & Finance, Finance & Audits, International Finance, International Economics, Marketing, Hotel & Restaurant Management, Hotel & Restaurant Business Management, Tourism
- EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND ENGINEERING: Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, Robotics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture Engineering, Oil & Gas Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Geology, Geodesy, City Planning, Land Planning & Management, Municipal Engineering
- EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF IT: Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Technologies, Cybersecurity, Software and Hardware Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Information System, Computer System Analysis
- EUROPEAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL: English Literature, Russian Literature, Ukrainian Literature, English & German Languages, English & Spanish Languages, English & French Languages
- EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF LAW: Law, Law Studies, Legal Studies, Interdisciplinary Law, Bussiness Law, International Law, Administrative Law, Law and Regulation, International Economics Law, Criminal Law, National Law, Criminology, Jurisprudence, European Law
and many others
International European University (IEU)’s international office works closely with our representatives abroad. The following agencies or personalities are the authorized appointed representatives in their countries for different Campuses of International European University (IEU). Students are requested to contact them for further information about university and visa matters.
There is a Unique chance available to get a DUAL DEGREE with our partner Universities in Poland, Switzerland and Slovakia.
Study 2 years in Ukraine and 2 years in Poland, Switzerland or Slovakia and receive degree from 2 Universities at once!
To apply please contact our official representative in India
201, Second floor, Prakshdeep Tower, Tolstoy Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001