It is essential for all international students to obtain a student visa on basic of the Invitation Letter from International European University, except the citizens of the former USSR countries. The procedure for obtaining of the invitation letter is described under Admission.
International students applying for the Ukrainian visa is recommended to plan travel and submission of documents in advance. You should submit correctly filled visa application form and to upload high-quality photo on Embassy’s website (International European University admission department assists international students in correct filling visa application form and provide them with necessary information).
Check below the requirements and general information how to obtain Ukrainian visa and how to prepare correctly for personal visa interview.
Applicants should check with the nearest UKRAINE EMBASSY OR CONSULATE for visa.
The requirements for Ukrainian Study visa are the following:
- ORIGINAL INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (minimum valid for one year)
- Original INVITATION LETTER from International European University
- SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (attested by Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- BANK STATEMENT. For 3 months. Should cover 1st year expenses mentioned in Admission Letter
- Filled VISA APPLICATION FORM on http://visa.mfa.gov.ua
- MEDICAL INSURANCE which covers 30 000 Euro and valid until visa expiry date (for 3 months);
- 4 PHOTOS of size 3.5 x 4.5
This is a general list. Consult the Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate in your country regarding your application!
Issuance of visa – 7-10 working days, although it can vary from country to country.
Duration of Stay under a Student Visa
Initially, a student visa is issued for three months. On your arrival to Ukraine, Representative of International European University, on your behalf, will apply for a resident permit for the whole duration of study, which allows to travel to and from Ukraine without applying for Ukrainian visa.