PRIVATE INSTITUTION OF HIGHER EDUCATION “INTERNATIONAL EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY”
International European University is the new, modern European-level University. The university was created primarily to provide quality education at European level to Ukrainian citizens.
Reforms in higher education and medicine have prompted the staff of the International European University to look for ways to deliver higher education to standards close to European ones.
At the moment, all conditions for teaching students in the specialty 222 Medicine have been created at the International European University.
In order to ensure the educational process of higher education applicants in the educational and professional program “Medicine” of the field 22 “Health care” of the Master’s degree at the International European University, the modern conditions for training, properly equipped laboratories and specialized offices are created. Such conditions help to provide fully practical training for applicants and which are provided with the necessary educational, scientific, medical and diagnostic equipment, including tables, chairs, document cabinets, educational boards, muffler screens, multimedia projectors, training materials (tables, posters, diagrams, layouts, etc.), microscopes and other medical equipment, tools am, equipment and medicines.
At the University all the departments are equipped with educational literature, computer and office equipment, multimedia equipment, modern furniture. Computers are connected to both LAN and Internet.
Private institution of higher education “International European University” (hereinafter referred to as “the University”) – a private institution of higher education, created by decision of the founding meeting of the Founders (Protocol No. 1 of 11.04.2019) in the form of a private institution, which operates in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine and this Charter.
The University conducts its activities at the following address:
Academic building №1: Kyiv, Academic Butlerov Street, 1;
Academic building №2: Kyiv, Academic Glushakov 42.
The purpose of the University’s activities is to provide the conditions necessary for higher and postgraduate education.
The main activity of the University is the provision of educational and related services and training in accordance with contractual obligations on a paid basis by highly qualified specialists in educational qualification levels and degrees.
Education and other services are provided based on the current legislation of Ukraine on licensing of certain types of economic activity.
The University carries out its activity in accordance with the Constitution of Ukraine, the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Economic Code of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine “On Education”, “On Higher Education”, “On Scientific and Technical Activities”, “On Foreign Economic Activities”, regulatory and legal acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, other legislative, regulatory and legal acts, international treaties, the consent of which was granted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Charter.
The University has the right to make its own decisions and carry out its activities within the limits of the rights stipulated by the Laws of Ukraine “On Education”, “On Higher Education”, “On Scientific and Scientific and Technical Activities”, “On Licensing of Types of Economic Activities”, “On Foreign Economic Activities », Other legislative acts, normative acts of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, international treaties, the consent of which was granted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, and additional rights.
CONCEPT OF EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES
The purpose, principles and programs of the educational activity of the University are consistent with the conceptual ideas of the development of education, defined by the Constitution of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine “On Higher Education”, the normative legal acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and specialized ministries, acts of the President of Ukraine and other legislation of Ukraine in education.
Purpose of educational activity:
- Achieving a high level of training of specialists who meet the modern needs of economic development and higher education standards;
- Reproduction of the intellectual potential of the state;
- Providing the medical industry with qualified specialists;
- Formation of moral and ethical principles and norms of personal behaviour.
- Educational activities are based on the following principles:
- Quality of educational services, quality of educational content, quality of educational results, quality of teaching technologies;
- Degree training of specialists;
- Establishment of a democratic system of education;
- Meeting the educational needs of students in accordance with their interests, abilities and needs of society;
- The use of state higher education standards as a mandatory minimum for education and training content;
- Teaching higher education students to set and solve their own tasks;
- Conformity of the level of education and educational qualification level of graduates with the requirements of social division of labour;
- Advancing innovative development of education;
- Mobility of specialists training to meet labour market requirements;
- Academic virtue;
- Personal orientation of education;
- Integration into European and world educational spaces;
- Formation of national and universal values;
- Monitoring the quality of education, ensuring its transparency, facilitating the development of public control.
Educational activity of the International European University is aimed at creating conditions for personal development and creative self-realization of a person, formation of common human values, creation of equal opportunities in obtaining a quality education, development and introduction of educational innovative technologies, integration of Ukrainian education into the European and world space, ensuring social protection of the academics, other workers and higher education students who study at the University, responsible to the highest individuals and societies their values, creating the most favourable conditions for the development of society.
TASKS AND SUBJECT ACTIVITY OF THE UNIVERSITY
International European University was established to provide the necessary conditions for citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons who are legally on the territory of Ukraine to obtain education on a paid basis by educational qualification levels and degrees: skilled worker, junior specialist, junior Bachelor, Specialist, Master, Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Science with the purpose of training specialists for the needs of Ukraine, international agreements, profit generation by types of economic activity, provides s Statute University of scientific and pedagogical and scientific personnel and other financial and economic and commercial activities.
The main tasks of the University are:
- Carrying out educational activities (according to the licenses obtained);
- Implementation of other financial, economic and commercial activities;
- Exercise within the powers defined in paragraph 1.8.4. Of this statute, and in accordance with the licenses of medical practice, the establishment of training and practice centres, clinics, etc., ensuring the acquisition of practical knowledge by students, preparing them for professional activity at clinical bases of medical and preventive institutions, educational and practical centres and primary medical training centres. Sanitary assistance;
- Ensuring the implementation of contracts and agreements with counterparties of the university;
- Studying the demand for certain specialties in the labour market and promoting the employment of graduates;
- Ensuring the cultural and spiritual development of the individual, the education of persons studying at the university in the spirit of Ukrainian patriotism and respect for the constitution of Ukraine;
- Raising the educational and cultural level of citizens;
- Disclosure of individual qualities, interests, creative abilities of students and creation of conditions for their further realization in professional practice or in continuation of professional education;
- Education of high moral, compassionate and cultural people responsible for the quality and results of their work, responsible for the fate of the country and human civilization;
- Formation of moral and ideological positions on the basis of humanistic goals and ideals;
- Creating conditions for the fullest use of the creative potential of teachers and other employees;
- Continuous study of best practices and achievements in vocational training in educational establishments of Ukraine and other countries of the world;
- Provision of measures for promotion of students’ health, creation of harmless and safe working conditions of the university staff;
- Provision of other educational services and services not prohibited by the legislation of Ukraine.
The subject of activity of the University by types of economic activity is:
- Higher Education;
- Practical training of persons studying at the University, which is carried out by passing their practice on the basis of medical establishments and in pharmacy establishments in accordance with the agreements concluded by the University providing practical training, training centers, clinics established at the University. The practice of students is carried out in accordance with the law;
- General medical practice, including medical advice and treatment in general medicine, provided by general practitioners;
- Specialized medical practice, including medical consulting and treatment of specialty medicine by specialist doctors and surgeons; family planning centers providing medical services, such as sterilization and abortion, without a hospital ambassador.
In accordance with the state building codes, rules, standards, and clause 33 of the license conditions, Private Institutions of Higher Education “International European University” for persons with disabilities and other small-mobile groups are provided with unobstructed way to the cabinets and buildings.
In general, the material base of the Private Institution of Higher Education “International European University” meets the existing requirements and norms and allows providing the educational process in accordance with the standards and requirements of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.